- graham crackers.
- vanilla wafers.
- shortbread cookies.
- you can also add sparkling sugar or Cake Sparkles into the biscuit crumbs to add a glisten to the sand.
To make water for a cake you can:
- Use piping gel that you've colored.
- Sparkles Gel which is a brand of piping gel which adds a glisten to the water.
- Cover the water section in white acing and create wave like lumps of icing which you can then cover with the piping gel, or you can use a spatula.
- Use butter cream in different shades and use a spatula.
- Use gelatin which works good for ponds, but it has to be directly on cake because it's too wet for fondant.